If you require any further information on our policies do not hesitate to contact us.
Please find information below on our policies.
What kind of businesses or organisations does To-Plate work with?
The To-Plate Group are passionate about building the capability and capacity of Australian businesses. We work across industries with organisations of all size and specialties. We understand that there is no ‘one-size fits all’ approach to any business.
Additionally, we are able to build the capacity of Australian business through building industry and government support. This allows us to work with all layers of the market from local councils, state and federal governments, industry association and businesses.
What industries do To-Plate specialise in?
The To-Plate Group specialise in the agribusiness, food and beverage industry, however due to our experience our consulting, training, export and media services serve a much wider range of Australian business across FMCG, manufacturing, construction and more.
What does ‘To-Plate’ mean?
‘To-Plate’ is inspired by the well-known phrase ‘paddock-to-plate’. To-Plate see the ‘paddock-to-plate’ process as valuing the entire value. It is the process in which we offer out services to business, examining the entire value chain to build opportunities and growth.
Where are you based?
The To-Plate team is based across New South Wales, Australia and we offer flexible work environment for our staff and our activities spread across Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea and United States. Our network expands all continents and can serve clients across Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, Africa and the Americas.
Do you sell To-Plate Food products direct to Australian customers?
During the beginning of Covid-19 we launched a direct-to-consumer store for Australians to purchase the very best of local artisan produce. Seeing how the food industry was navigating the turmoil of disruption, we saw that our expertise lay in assisting Australian businesses navigate this change, and build growth and momentum in new markets across the country and internationally. We can still service some direct to consumer and corporate orders in Australia. If you’re interested in this or would like to know more, contact email@example.com
To-Plate recognises that your privacy is important, and we are committed to protecting your personal information. The following policy will govern how we handle your personal information and safeguard your privacy.
What we may collect from you:
- Demographic Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, social media account usernames, email address and phone numbers of client or recipient.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Company Data includes firmographic data on company size, location, revenue
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Marketing & Feedback Data includes your interest and preferences in content you receive from us as well as your experience and feedback on goods and services we have supplied.
How we use the information we collect
When you visit our site, there are certain details we require from you to be able to provide our services.
We will only use your personal information for the purpose(s) for which you provide it to us – including but not limited to:
- responding to your enquiries
- Handling orders, delivering items and processing payments
- communicating with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers
- updating our records and maintaining any online account you may have with us
- preventing or detecting fraud or abuses of our website
- enabling third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf*
To-Plate may occasionally use your personal information to send you direct marketing material by email. We will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, or access your communications on our websites, unless:
- Required by law
- We believe it necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested.
- To protect the rights or property of To-Plate
Under no circumstances will To-Plate sell or receive payments or services for disclosing customer’s personal information to any partner or external company.
If you are receiving promotional information from To-Plate and no longer wish to receive this, you may remove yourself from our list either by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link in our newsletter or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting to be removed from our mailing list. This removal will be processed within 2 to 24 hours of your request.
Storage and security of your personal information
To-Plate will endeavour to use all reasonable means to protect the confidentiality of your personal information which we hold about you. All information we receive from you is stored and protected on our secure servers from unauthorised use or access. Credit card information is encrypted before transmission and is not stored by us on our servers.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by To-Plate.
We retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
In the event there is a breach of our security and your personal information is compromised, we will promptly notify you in compliance with the applicable law. Please notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other internet user, or if you experience any other breach of security.
Privacy of children
Our services are not directed to persons under 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you are the parent or guardian of a child and you believe they have provided us with personal information without your consent, then please contact us.
What is your competitions policy?
our competition guideline is below:
- By participating in any competition or giveaway advertised by to-plate on its website page and/or other social media channels (the “competition”), you confirm that you accept and agree to these competition terms.
- Unless otherwise stated, the competition is only open to Australian residents.
- Entrants must follow the instructions on the competition outline and/or other social media channels to enter this competition.
- The competition entry closing and opening dates will be specified on the competition’s post and/or other social media channels.
- To-Plate will endeavour to notify each prize winner by email, text, social media, or phone. However, if the winner cannot be reached within five working days, we may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person. To-Plate reserves the right to contact the selected winners by other means.
- The winner(s) will be drawn as specified by the competition post and/or other social media channels. The prize winner(s) will receive the prize that is advertised on either the competition post, the competition photo and/or other social media channels.
- The winner acknowledges that redemption of prizes will require the winner to be at least 18 years of age or have parental/ guardian consent. We will let you know on our competition post and/or other social media channels.
- Entering the competition constitutes a winner’s consent for their content to be shared on our webpage and social media channels.
If you have any questions for us